Friday, July 3, 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

        What?!?!? I have a blog! I have been toying with the idea of entering the blogging world for the past year or so, and about a week and a half ago I decided to finally take the plunge. I am so excited! A HUGE thank you goes out to Kristen at Design Infusions who created my entire design and set everything up for me. She was such a pleasure to work with - professional, knowledgeable, timely, and so patient with me and I tried to figure everything out! And I absolutely LOVE what she did!
        So begins my blogging adventure. Thank you so much for simply taking the time to stop by. On this blog I hope to share some of my teaching tips and ideas as well as some of the resources I have designed to help you in your classroom or home. And since I absolutely adore my little family, I'll probably also be sharing some of our adventures, successes, and yes, even major flops - because sometimes those create some of the best memories, right?
        So, if you'd like to join me, don't forget to hit that "b" for Bloglovin' to follow along and join me on this adventure. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment